HUDSON MARTIN is an energetic and experienced law firm with significant roots in our Central Coast’s history. We are dedicated to our individual and business clients, community and natural environment. The firm has a robust and continually growing practice. We primarily practice in the areas of intellectual property; business law, including formations, governance, and transactions; estates and trusts; employment law; and civil litigation. We enjoy a positive team energy which helps us maintain a friendly and even fun working environment. Our office is conveniently located in Carmel on Carmel Rancho Blvd.
- Assists and supports lawyers and paralegals with all aspects of their legal work.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone.
- Drafts, revises, and edits documents.
- Organizes client conferences and attorney meetings.
- Electronic filing and from time-to-time original paper archiving.
HOURS & BENEFITS: This is a full-time position. The compensation range is $30-$45/hour depending on experience. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, a 401k plan with employer matching contribution, PTO, and 12 paid holidays per year.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree preferred. Notary certification a plus. Previous legal experience a plus.
PLEASE SEND RESUMÉ AND COVER LETTER TO: info@HudsonMartin.com